Sunday, June 21, 2009

Iran

latimes.com — Reporting from Cairo and Tehran -- Iranian security forces reportedly used tear gas and water cannons to disperse as many as 3,000 people who attempted to gather in central Tehran today, defying warnings from the country's Supreme Leader against further protests over disputed elections.

Okay I said it too many times, and not going to repeat myself. Is this world all about the Bad, and not the Good? I encourage everyone out there to come to my blog, and post a positive topic. I am sick and tierd of hearing "The end of the world is coming.. TOLD YOU SO!!!!" Pretty much Iran heading into civil war, North Korea testing Nukes, and probally aiming at the USA and others, and last we got the Middle East neverending war and chaos! We still did not find Osama! Hmmm, any ideas Obama on where to find him?

We maybe living in fear of another attack, but seriously if any one wanted to they already do so. I think we are pretty safe from Terrorist! Then again not from those pea brains North Koreans who plays with Nukes! Enough for now. Please post a comment for me to reply (debate with).

Oh and before I go, No one forgotten about Jon and Kate. Jon wins father of the year! Dream on cheater! You should be ashamed. THINK OF THOSE 8 KIDS IDIOT! I never hear about poor kids this, poor kids that. Has to be all about the Parents, both IDIOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics